Benefits of shopping at our Farmers Market
- Eating fresh produce can help you stay healthy and prevent some illnesses. Most people who live in Michigan do not get enough fresh produce in their diet.
- If you are on a fixed and/or low income, there are two programs available (senior and disability) that will help stretch your grocery dollar.
- You can freeze, can, or dry some of the produce so you can use it later in the year.
- You can try out new healthier herbs and spices to use instead of salt to season your food. Fresh herbs and spices taste better than the ones you buy in the store.
- You are helping Michigan farmers!